Wednesday, May 19, 2010

no body to play with

Today the sea had calmed down a bit compared to yesterday, and when I got to the club I was the only one going out. I played in the waves a bit and then met Dror on his sit on top Chaos paddle surfer. We had a bit of fun in the waves together and I managed to get a couple of nice shots.

The beach was empty for a while and then began to fill with sailboats getting ready for a competition, but where were my fellow kayakers?

So heres an invitation to all of you with your privately owned kayaks, come paddle with me when the seas are a bit rougher than you normally like.This way you will improve your skills and begin to have more fun in the surf.

5 comments:

dror arieli said...

סטיב תודה על התמונות,הלוואי יום אחד אדע לגלוש עם הקיאק באלגנטיות כמוך, אודה לך אם תעביר לי את התמונות במייל DRORARI@GMAIL.COM

Mackayak said...

Thanks for the invite - wish I could!

avital said...

Next time!!!!!

yosi said...

הי סטיב היה כיך לתפוס גלים היום
מחכה לראות את התמונות

יוסי וולפסון said...

הי סטיב הפעם לא שכחתי לצרף את המייל נתראה בגלים ותודה על התמונות
yosi.virtual.point@gmail.com