Friday, March 2, 2007

getting better all the time


Well just over a week since launch and a few improvements have been made. First I added some deck lines as instructed in the book. I must admit that drilling holes through the canvass cover was a bit traumatic, especially after reading a blog about leaking through the deck line holes, but so far so good, I think my cockpit is the source of water getting in. Also I improved my backrest, now its much more comfortable and easier to stay the distance. Today we went out in really wild disorganised surf, what fun, playing in the waves in the soup zone is a great learning experience and tons of fun, recomended to all kayakers. photos from wed and fri look here http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/stevegor/greenland%20kayak%20in%20the%20waves/

No comments: