Friday, August 29, 2008

new pink hat

Today Hadas showed us her new pink hat, what a beauty. If I wasnt afraid it would be taken the wrong way I would admit that pink is my favourite color. Now that almost everyone can roll we are witnessing a new phenomena, mass rolling, and the old timers are progressing on to hand rolls at a rapid pace.I saw a lot of fishermen out on their kayaks today , in a fishing competition, but the only fish I saw were the flying fish in attack mode.Just another day on the water .
The countdown to our trip to Milos has begun, we leave for a week of kayaking round the island on the 19th of Sept. From what I have heard , it is a great week in a fantastic setting.
Heres the video of the day featuring Hadas in her brand new PINK HAT

3 comments:

Silbs said...

5 stars. Wonderful

Anonymous said...

שכחת לספר , איך הגיע הכובע ומי נתן לה והכל מאהבה

hadas said...

to answer the last comment the hat was given to me by a couple of paddlers from merkaz daniel in tel aviv. that lost their hat'got a new pink one and traded it with my brown one. thanks a million irit and nitsan.