Sunday, September 20, 2009

new years day paddle


The first outing of the new year, was on Saturday, New Years Day, afterwards we had a toast to the new year. The sea was calm and the water was crystal clear


I tried to take some shots of Mickey underwater but my camera wouldnt focus properly and I only got this one shot.


Later on in the day we had a rainshower, this is very rare for us here as the rains usually only begin in about another month. Maybe its a sign that we will have some badly needed rain this year. Hold thumbs.



Today Sunday is a holiday, oh yes , we celebrate the new year with a 2 day holiday, so no work today. The sea has changed with the weather and the waves were about 1.5 to 2m, just perfect for surfing. Again my camera failed to work, this time because the battery had run out and I didnt have a spare.
So to sum up the year so far, it has to be a great when you can go kayaking every day..

No comments: